Spinster Shopping: Bows For Your Toes

bow-ballet-flats, shopping-for-ballet-flats, goes-for-your-toes
The other day, I posted a ballet flats coloring page, and one of you delightful readers said you were hoping it was a shopping guide. Well! Your wish is my command! I've searched the internet for some pretty fancy footwear! I found so many shoes, though, that I'm going to split this into two different posts. Check back here tomorrow for more cute flats.

Now, without any further ado, I'll tell you where you cans find all these  lovely ladies. Many of them are pretty pricey, but there are some that'll fit a few tighter budgets...check them out!

1. Blue by Betsey Johnson Ballet Flat: Amazon, $99.95

2. Sequin Ballet Flats: Zara, $59.90

3. Hope 1967 Ballet Flats: Yoox, $129

4. Twin-Set Simona Barbieri Ballet Flats: Yoox, $127

5. Ballet Flats: H&M, $24.95

6. Leather Ballet Flat With Bow: Zara, $59.90

7. Nude Bling Bow Pumps: Dorothy Perkins, $20

8. Vanessa Flat: Tory Burch, $295

9. Bloch Women's Min Ballet Flat: Amazon, $195

10. Kate Spade General Bow D'Orsay Flats: Shopbop, $258

Don't forget to come back tomorrow for more cuteness!

Popular Posts