Spinster Jams: A Playlist To Get You Over The Hump

It's Wednesday, and if you're one of those pesky glass-half-full people, then that means your work week is halfway through! If you are, like I am, one of those there-are-four-inches-of-liquid-in-this-glass people (well, pragmatists, really), then you know you've still got half a day until you're really halfway through the week. After lunch you'll be over the hump. Until then, though, you may need a little help making it through. That's why, m'lady, I've made you a playlist.

Now, I know that not everyone likes a playlist or has the same taste in music as I do, but anyone who spends as much time trying to tune out background noise so they can focus as I do sometimes needs a little break from the podcasts and books on tape. So, if you do like an upbeat dance-inducing playlist, then I've made a kind of girl power/sassy playlist just for you!

to Listen Blindly, click here: Wednesday Playlist

Or just press play below!


10.30.2014 Playlist by jonezee85 on Grooveshark


Now for the actual list of songs:

1. "Secrets" - Mary Lambert
2. "Do My Thing" - Estelle featuring Janelle Monae
3. "Countdown" - Beyonce
4. "All About That Bass" - Meghan Trainor
5. "Party" - Beyonce Featuring Andre 3000
6. "Independent Women" - Destiny's Child
7. "Shake It Off" - Taylor Swift
8. "Can't Hold Us Down" - Christina Aguilera
9. "Pretty Girl Rock" - Keri Hilson
10. "Killin' It" - Cher Lloyd
11. "Bossy" - Kelis Featuring Too $hort

Enjoy! I hope this gets you dancing at your desk!

Popular Posts