#FAFATL 3 and See You Soon!

Hooray for Friday! As if we needed any more reasons to be excited about Friday, in Atlanta it's Free Art Friday! Today I've got three mini paintings I'll be posting around Atlanta (probably near my office since I won't have time to do much else). However, check my instagram all day to see when and where I post them!

Now for some more somber news. It's really really busy time right now at work, and I need to put my attention there. So, starting today, you'll have a chance to catch up on a little bit of your spinsterly reading. Might I suggest you give yourself a little giggle by perusing the gif section of The Spinsterhood Diaries? Or perhaps you'd prefer to listen to some playlists? If none of this appeals to you, I must tell you that both Call the Midwife and Malcolm in the Middle are on Netflix, so...I mean...you may not leave your home until I get back. Both are incredible in totally opposite ways.

So, my friends, I will see you all back here a week from tomorrow, when I will hopefully have decompressed and  had some meaningful spinsterly thoughts. Until then, look for today's #FAFATL finds!

Popular Posts