Tee Shirt Week - Pizza for Breakfast

pizza-for-breakfast, cold-pizza, pizza-tee, pizza-for-breakfast-tee
I'm pretty sure I'm not alone in my employment of the pizza strategy. You order a pizza and eat it for every meal until it's gone. The best meal, of course, for eating pizza, is breakfast. The pizza has been together as a whole for long enough that all the flavors have mingled and become one deliciousness. The best way, of course, is to eat the pizza cold, right out of the fridge.

Since I am 100% sure cold pizza for breakfast is well loved by spinsters, college students, children, and adults alike, today's tee is about my and everyone else's love of pizza for breakfast. The pizza illustration is one of my first more in-depth objects in photoshop.  A delicious piece of pizza.

When and where should you wear this shirt? Well, an obvious example is wearing it to breakfast. Other options may include but are not limited to pizza parties, trips to New York, and wearing as pajamas. This way, if you wear the tee to bed, you'll already be wearing it when you wake up for breakfast. You're welcome.

Check out the Pizza for Breakfast Tee here on the Zazzle Spinster Store.

Popular Posts