Just Another Manic Monday Playlist

It's Monday. And since my life is a more fashionable version of Office Space, I surely have a case of the mondays. I mean, let's be real. I've even been hypnotized.

If you're a spinster anything like me, and even if you're not a spinster, I'm guessing you need a little something to get you started this morning. That is why I've put together this Monday Playlist. I tried to leave out the more depressing Monday songs since Mondays are clearly already tough. So, I hope this adds a little pep to your step!

To listen blindly, click here.

And now for the list:

1. "It Sure Is Monday" - Mark Chestnutt
2. "Monday, Monday" - The Mamas & the Papas
3. "Monday Morning" - Fleetwood Mac
4. "Monday Woman" - B.B. King
5. "Come Monday" - Jimmy Buffett
6. "Rainy Monday" - Shiny Toy Guns
7. "I Don't Like Mondays" - The Boomtown Rats
8. "Blue Monday" - Fats Domino
9. "Monday Morning" - Death Cab for Cutie
10. "Except Monday" - Lorrie Morgan
11. "Manic Monday" - Bangles

Popular Posts