Spinster Friday Jams: Slow Dancing

When you see this post, I will be in London! I know, it's a strange way to celebrate America's independence from the English, but I think we've patched things up pretty well since 1776, and I've never been to the UK!

But, I haven't forgotten about you! I made a pretty spectacular playlist for this friday, if I do say so myself. It's about to be like a middle school dance up in here. That is, if you were in middle school in the late nineties. It's pretty singable.  So, find a partner, stand face to face but arms-length apart, and press play. You're gonna like this one.

Oh, and that gif has nothing to do with this...but i had it, and i wanted to share.

(Click here to listen blindly)

1. "Back at One" - Brian McKnight
2. "Truly Madly Deeply" - Savage Garden
3. "Tell me It's Real" - K-Ci & JoJo
4. "Always Be My Baby" - Mariah Carey
5. "I Can Love You Like That" - All-4-One
6. "I'll Never Break Your Heart" - Backstreet Boys
7. "I'll Make Love to You" - Boys 2 Men
8. "I Need to Know" - Marc Anthony
9. "God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You" *NSync
10. "All My Life" - K-Ci & JoJo

Popular Posts