Four More Days Till ICE!


Four days left until Indie Craft Experience! I'm not going to lie. I'm getting a little nervous. BUT! I have good news! Today I finally got all my copies of the Atlanta coloring book in the mail. Hooray! You can grab your copy at the show, OR if you aren't able to make it, you can click the link above and order one for yourself. 

Above is another one of the watercolors I've made for the show. I'll be selling unframed ones for $25, and the framed ones will be $30. So. Think on that. They'd be nice little ways to jazz up a bathroom or add to a gallery wall. Maybe a kid's room? I don't know. Some of them are underwear, so maybe not that for a kid's room. You decide!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm still tying up some loose ends. More updates tomorrow!

Popular Posts