Your Cuteness Feed

So, this morning, I woke up around six, and for about 15 minutes, I looked at Instagram. At first I just looked at my feed, but when I saw a post from Paws Atlanta, I started perusing their photos exclusively. I wanted to get all the puppies to be Miranda's friends, but then I remembered I live in an apartment, and one dog is all I can handle.

BUT! Since the puppies and kittens on Paws Atlanta bring me such joy in the morning, I thought I'd share some Instagram accounts you might want to follow to up the cuteness quotient in your Instafeed. So, let's get started!

1. @PawsAtlanta:
          If you are thinking of adopting a dog but feel the need to be convinced, look no further. You'll want all of them.

2. @MarnieTheDog:
          My friend Rafael introduced me to this one. She's a senior citizen rescue dog, and her captions are as funny as her photos. I especially like when she posts videos. Very cute.

3. @TheDogist:
          It's like a street style feed...but with dogs! (They're usually not wearing clothes.)

4. @TunaMeltsMyHeart:
          This dog somehow manages to make facial expressions that are exactly the way I feel

5. @JiffPom:
          This dog doesn't even look real.

I hope I've made your Instafeed a bunch cuter this morning. Miranda is appalled that I would even look at other dogs.

If you need more cute animals to follow, I just found this other article on Buzzfeed. Enjoy!
         

Popular Posts