#ICEAtlanta is finished! (For this year)


Last night marked the end of Atlanta's Indie Craft Experience holiday show. Anna and I had a lot of fun and met a lot of cool people. With a lot of effort and creativity, we even packed our booth in one trip, carrying our chairs around our necks. It was a little hazardous, but in the end, we are still alive. 

On the second day of the show, I had a lot of questions about the Atlanta Coloring Book. Thought I sold all of my copies on the first day, you can still purchase one directly from Lulu.com. I would advise you, though, to search for a "free shipping" coupon or any other one because the shipping from Lulu is beastly. 

Above is one of the original watercolors I still have left from the show. In the coming days, I hope to update my Etsy shop with some of the remaining items in case people who weren't able to make it to the show would still like to do some holiday shopping. So keep an eye on the shop! There should be updates soon!

Happy Monday and happy Thanksgiving week!

Popular Posts