Happy Thanksgiving, David Cross

david-cross-graphic, david-cross-thanksgiving

Yesterday I went to the grocery store to get some important things like cookies and cereal. In case you were wondering what to feed your spinster, those are two of your options. When I turned the corner of one of the aisles at the Toco Hills Kroger, I ran into a very familiar face - that face of everyone's favorite Nevernude, David Cross. I was shocked to see him in the flesh, and he saw me seeing him, and he moved on quickly. His arm was in a sling, and he had a very long beard, and to my horror, I kept running into him as if I were following him around the store. 

I texted my friend Sara, and she informed me that Cross is from Atlanta. He ended up in the line next to me at checkout, and I noticed he was there with his wife, Amber Tamblyn. She is much slimmer in person than you might think. 

So, David Cross, I hope you're having a great Thanksgiving. And to the rest of you spinsters, I hope you're eating all of the turkey and don't need a sling for your arms. 

Popular Posts