A Post-Halloween Post


If you follow my Instagram, you've probably already seen this post. However, I love a healthy obsession with makeovers and before-and-after photos, so I decided to share it here again...because I love a makeover.

Left: No makeup, second day hair. Right, All the makeup and false eyelashes (even though that doesn't work really well with glasses I discovered), and still second day hair but with some hair spray. Cat ears: $3 for a pack of four at Target. I'm pretty sure they were for kids, but I was too lazy to think of anything else. I wanted to be Miranda for Halloween, but I was fairly sure I'd have to spend the night explaining that, so I did't. Spinsters make better cat ladies anyway. 

Happy candy sale day to you all. I hope you go to Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid and clear out the aisles. 

Popular Posts