Still chugging away

Today's image is just a few of the cards I've been working on for ICE Atlanta. Yesterday I finally got to 50 cards! Each card is individually made and hand painted with a little touch of glitter strategically places. I've been placing them on the bathroom counter in the guest room  (aka: my studio) to dry, and then I'm packaging them in little clear sleeves for sale.

You can see in this photo that I've got some Christmas cards. That's a little garnish of mistletoe at the bottom. I think the remainder of the cards I'm going to work on may be Christmas- or holiday-themed as I haven't got many of those so far. I also need to make some dog-themed holiday cards. Because...well, I love my dog, and so not everything can be cat-themed.

All right. I must get to work. Happy Monday!

Popular Posts