Craft Show: Day 3

adult-coloring-page, fairy-adult-coloring-page, fairy-illustration,

Today was the third day of Art in the House, and it went much, much better than Friday. I'm actually almost out of greeting cards! And I sold the Unicorn patch I wasn't sure anyone would want....well, anyone but the coolest unicorn lovers out there. Duh. One showed up to the house today, and she took it home!

Now, in case you've been waiting for Instagram updates, it pains me to tell you that I have little-to-no connectivity in the Art in the House location. So, I can't post to Instagram as much as I'd like because I have to walk down the block to get a signal. Sigh. A problem that couldn't have existed before the invention of Instagram or the iPhone. 

Today I've posted one of the images from the most recent coloring book. I posted this one because I have become obsessed with one of the Art in the House vendors. Their name is Living Coastal Design, and they make clothing and furniture for American Girl Dolls. In their little store area, they have a Samantha Doll dressed in a little witch costume. While I didn't have an illustration of that, I thought a little fairy in a tutu would be close enough. 

So, enjoy this coloring page, and have a happy Sunday!

Popular Posts