Another Time Lapse Video and some Halloween Costume Ideas


I'm a little late in posting this morning. I was choosing music from YouTube's library for the video. And...if you're getting tired of the videos, this is the last one in this series! Hopefully the next bunch will have a better positioned camera. I've been doing a little research, and I think I have an idea.

Now, I don't know if you realize this, but halloween's just a few days away. If you haven't thought of your costume yet and, TBH, can't be bothered, then I've thought of a few things to help you out.  They all involve your bathrobe. You're welcome.

1. The Dude from The Big Lebowski
          Here's an image of what I'm talking about. 

2. Hugh Heffner. That is...if you have a satin bathrobe.

3. Elle Woods in Legally Blonde.
          You can get the bathrobe here. Here's a reference image. And Here's where you can get it on Amazon. It's not Prime Eligible, but you'll wear it again.

4. Molly Ringwald in Pretty in Pink
          Here's a reference Image. Here is a prime-eligible option on Amazon. I think the light pink is the closest option, but you'll also need some pajama pants to go with it.

5. Remember the sleepover scene from Grease? Perfect group idea.

Here's a video if you've forgotten.


6. Rocky...or any boxer for that matter.

7. Auntie Mame. All you need is a couple feather boas to attach.

8. Cousin Eddie in Christmas Vacation.

9. Crazy Cat Lady. Run a google image search for "crazy cat lady costume." There's plenty of material out there.

10. "Netflix and Chill" or "Funemployed." You decide...and you interpret.

Now, you I think you have a little less work to do than when you thought you were actually going to have to make a halloween costume. You're welcome.

Happy Wednesday!

Popular Posts