Happy Birthday, Mom!


Today is my mom's birthday. So, if you see her, please wish her a happy one. Tonight I will be cooking an actual dinner for seven people (yes, my Spinsterhood one who made it an odd number...unless we count Miranda) for the first time. I'm thirty years old, and somehow I haven't done this yet. 

So, wish me luck! I'm having  a little help from my sister in law, so it's not 100% on me. Thank goodness. But still...do wish me luck. I'll show you pictures tomorrow, no doubt. 

In the meantime, you can print out this coloring page and color it up for my mom. She likes pink and green, so maybe you can do some of the balloons in those colors. 

So, happy birthday to my mom! Though I know birthdays aren't really all about presents, I can't wait for her to open hers!

Popular Posts