Spinstergram: Sumter County Fair


Well, in case you haven't heard, almost the whole of South Carolina is flooded. Before any of that happened, though, my mom and I went to the Sumter County Fair in the rain. We just wanted to see the quilts, crafts, and the art show, so we didn't actually have to be outside, but we had the whole place to ourselves, save the people working at the booths and exhibits. 

We saw some pretty impressive quilts, but I've chosen to show you one of the ceramic entries as today's main photo. That cat looks like it just smelled something, and I love it. 

In the art show, we saw some great student artwork, including this item by one of my high school art teacher's students. 



A photo posted by jonezee85 (@jonezee85) on
 I embedded it, and I think that's pretty fancy. 

In other news, I have tickets to see Amy Schumer and Aziz Ansari tonight in Atlanta, and there aren't enough emojis in the world to describe how sad and annoyed I am at this rain. Say a little prayer I can make it, guys. There's nothing a Spinster likes to laugh at more than a good ol' Amy Schumer rant about being single. And, of course, Aziz Ansari write Modern Romance, so... it's kind of necessary.

All right. Enjoy your Sunday. 

Popular Posts