Ice Cream Coloring and some Links

adult-coloring-page, free-coloring-page

It's Saturday, and I think you should be working toward your best Ice Cream Sundae. OR, maybe today's the day you try an ice cream cone with more than one scoop. I don't think I've ever actually done that, but it looks so cool. So maybe I'll check that out today.

If you aren't checking out ice cream today, perhaps you'd like to check out some link

1. I slept for twelve hours last night (I know!), and I could really have used this tee...since the first thing I did once inside my apartment was remove my pants. (Adios Pantaloons Tee)

2. Still thinking about that ice cream sundae? Well, Buzzfeed has made a list of 40 ways to make an Amazing ice Cream Sundae...so....

3. I found this list of helpful websites on Pinterest, and I still haven't made it to the bottom yet. However, it has one that will make QR codes, and I think that's really cool. 

4. I sent this article on freelancing to no less than three creative friends on Thursday, and now I'm sharing it with you. I found it really interesting and suspect it's very helpful. (6 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting A Freelance Business)

5. This Yasss tee shirt is on my Birthday list. Size Large Please. Thank you.

6. Lorien Stern on Etsy rocks my world. Check out a whole lot more of her work here.

7. Need a craft today? Make a DIY Guess Who game of your friends, pets, and family.

8. You know that Pinterest board you have for gift ideas? (If you don't have one, you should make one. It makes Christmas shopping so much easier.) Add this book about Dad Dancing to that board. You can thank me later. Dads are so hard to shop for.

9. According to her Tumblr Profile, Valerie Kao is only seventeen years old. Are you kidding me? She should be teaching a PhD program in digital painting and illustration. My jealousy knows no bounds.

10. Porcelain Animals from Ingredients For Lovely are just about the most adorable thing I've ever seen. Buy yourself some plain chains, and add this to your gift ideas Pinterest board for later.

11. And if you're still thinking about that coloring page, you can find it and many more in The Spinsterhood Diaries Summer 2015 Coloring book. I'm currently working on yet another one, but this time I may publish through another site. Stay tuned, and if you have suggestions for a type of coloring book  you'd like me to illustrate, leave a comment below!

Happy Saturday!

Popular Posts