Happy 4th of July Weekend! (see you soon)


Well, Spinsters, while I do not necessarily acknowledge American Independence Day as a major celebratory holiday, I do celebrate the opportunity to PANK it up and see the Monkey Tuta live, in the flesh. What's a Monkey Tuta, you ask? Well, I'll tell you.

When my sister was pregnant, she was still working in an elementary school. When she asked the children what they thought her baby would be, thinking they would all say a boy or a girl, one child announced that the baby would be a "Monkey Tuta!" So, that's one of the names for my niece, who is very good friends with Miranda the puppy.

All of this is to say that I will be taking a break from the blog until next Monday in order to see the Monkey Tuta! Also, I found this board on Pinterest about PANKs

Happy Thursday, you spinsters and PANKs. I will see you soon!

Popular Posts