Coloring Page: Ice Cream!


Like a true spinster, I'm writing this post in my bathrobe with a towel on my head. Miranda and I have already been running this morning, and it is so humid here in Atlanta that we might as well have been wading through a swamp. 

If you're as much of a pansy about the heat as I am, then perhaps you'd like to spend your day indoors Netflix binging and coloring a coloring page. Behold! I have just the coloring page for you! It's sweet and it's cool, and it's fun for adults and kids alike. It's Ice Cream (well, and soft serve). This coloring page will print nicely onto an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. 

Hankering for more spinster coloring? You're in luck! You can still purchase The Spinsterhood Diaries Coloring Book and The Spinsterhood Diaries Summer 2015 Coloring Book on Lulu.com. Now I realize I should work on making a much shorter title for the next one. Noted. 

If you do print this page and color it, please feel free to share your masterpiece with me via Instagram (@Jonezee85) or on the Spinsterhood Diaries Facebook Page. Happy Saturday, happy spinstering, and happy coloring!

Popular Posts