Coloring Page: Sneakers

adult-coloring-page,  shoes-coloring-page, coloring-pages-for-adults

It's Wednesday, and I think you deserve to print out a coloring page and go to town. This one's got lots of different little segments to color, so you can pretend you're designing some of those fun multicolored sneakers that came out a few seasons ago. 

Also, something I keep laughing to myself about, and I just have to share. When Sara F and I went to Indie Craft Experience last month, we parked in the parking garage that's next to Underground Atlanta. When we were walking back to the garage, there was a homeless man panhandling. When we walked by him, he started singing "give it to me, I'm worth it," and I loved it. See the video below. 




Enjoy, and have a happy Wednesday. You're worth it.

Popular Posts