Coloring Page and a Story

abstract-coloring-page, fun-coloring-page, free-coloring-page

Well, good morning! I'm writing this post as I wait for one side of my rice cakes to cook. If you're in the mood for a bit of coloring today, you can print this one out on 8.5 x 11 paper, and go to town!

Earlier this week, I had a spinster screening of Trainwreck. If you're not easily offended by raunchy female-centric humor (for a change), then the facial expressions alone in this movie will have you in stitches. However, that's not what I wanted to tell you this morning.

Trainwreck is rated R, and when I went to have my ticket torn, the guy didn't card me. When I jokingly asked why he hadn't carded me, the girl standing next to him kind of snorted. I've officially become one of those cheesy people who asks why they weren't carded even though it's clear they're a senior citizen. 

I went to the concession stand to get a drink, and when I looked at the girl, I was like "whoa! Does your sister work here?"

The girl told me her sister didn't work there, and kept ringing up my order. FYI: They have a coke freestyle machine at the North Dekalb Mall movie theater. So...

Surprised, I said, "really!? That girl up front looks just like you." Then, the girl looked at me quizzically, almost as if she thought I was kidding.

"That was me..." she said. "I'm just really fast."

It's been three days since this happened, and I'm still laughing. 

Enjoy your Sunday!

Popular Posts