Happy Early Fourth and See You Soon!

I'm writing this post earlier than the fourth because I assume we'll all be doing something fun tomorrow. For those of you who are reading this and aren't american, I'll remind you what I'm talking about. The fourth of July is American Independence Day. This is in celebration of our freedom from England, though we all really still like the English and loved seeing Pippa Middleton on the Today Show this week. The fourth is usually celebrated with a bunch of hot dogs, hamburgers, and fireworks. Oh, and we usually have the day off work.

So, that's what I'm going to be doing this fourth of July. I'm having the day off work, and that's all you need to know until I come back. Happy Early Fourth! I'll be back to the blog on Tuesday...because I'm very patriotic.

Popular Posts