#30: Get New Glasses

This one may take some doing, so I've added it at the beginning of the countdown so you have plenty of time to get it done! If you wear corrective lenses, you most certainly have to have a yearly eye exam. If you wear contacts, you probably always just get new contact lenses as buying new glasses can be quite cost-prohibitive. Well, I'm here to tell you that this year, for the first time, I got new glasses (and prescription sunglasses!) from Zenni Optical. My glasses were only $30, and the prescription sunglasses were $40. At that rate, I could have bought ten pair and still they wouldn't have been as expensive as my last pair. So...you're welcome for that tidbit.

If you don't wear corrective lenses, you are quite a lucky duck. However, this shouldn't stop you from getting a fabulous new pair of frames. You can treat yourself to a new pair of sunglasses or even fake eyeglasses just for fun. Of course, they can be fancy and expensive or just something cute and trendy from Target. You decide! A spinster sometimes just needs (or just wants) a little update to her look for her birthday, and glasses are an excellent place to start!

Popular Posts