#WIPWednesday: Banana Painting

wipwednesday, work-in-progress, still-life-painting, paint-by-number-banana, painting-of-a-banana

Well, after a short break in which I mostly painted and took naps, I have returned! Yesterday I finished a painting a custom order I received from one of my visitors at the Chastain Park Arts Festival. Unfortunately, I can't share it with you here because it's a surprise gift! I love when I'm part of the surprise.

Since I finished the order yesterday, it was back to painting the banana I'd started a couple weeks ago. In honor of #WIPWednesday (or Work In Progress Wednesday) I thought I'd share a photo of the painting as it's not yet finished. This will be a piece I have on display in my booth , but I may just have to hang it in my bedroom between shows. It matches my color scheme.

I hope you've all had an excellent long weekend (plus yesterday). It's back to work with me! Happy Wednesday!

Popular Posts