Photoshoppery: Kim Kardashian

kim-kardashian-face-swap, face-swap-kimye, kimye-face-swap

I was looking through old posts the other day and realized it's been a little while since I did some photoshoppery. And ever since Kimmy Schmidt called Kim Kardashian a "butt star," I've felt the need to photoshop her. However, this will be a SFW version. Don't you worry.

We're starting off with a Kim/Kanye face swap. These days that seems obligatory. I wouldn't say this one is my best/most believable work, but Kim does look really funny on Kanye's body.



Next, we have Kim trying to be a little kawaii. This is a new haircut for her.



We've all seen a lot of Kim, but this dance photo from the archives is a little something new. She's trying to look fierce in this strange combination.



Next, we have Kim when she was pretty deep in the child pageant world. Here, she's relaxing between takes of her show "Here Comes Kimmy Boo-Boo."


And Lastly, here's kim when she was doing a little experimentation with her hair. Those eyebrows are on point, but I'm not too sure about that hair.

Well, spinsters, that's all I've got for you! Happy Wednesday!

Popular Posts