Friday Fun: Watercolor Gif


Hooray for Friday! I'm sitting here eating a banana and posting some Friday fun for you. I thought I'd make this into a video to post on YouTube, but it turned out to be very short, so I thought "why not make it a gif?" Then you can watch it over and over and over. Or, more realistically, I will watch it over and over and over.

So, perhaps you're wondering about the shadow in this gif. Well, a funny thing happened. I used to use my desk lamp with a spring-loaded arm to both light my work and mount my tripod. Apparently, that was too much for the lamp to bear, though, and I actually recently broke it. This is a sad thing. A new one is on my shopping list. Perhaps this one will be stronger.

Happy Friday! I hope your workday goes by as quickly as this gif!

Popular Posts