Thursday Coloring Page: Birthday Cake


Well, spinsters, in case you didn't know, this is the year I'm turning thirty. In fact, last week was my half birthday. I thought I would have celebrated it at work or over dinner, but instead I forgot all about it until I was asleep. During the night, I had a dream that it was my half birthday, and I ate half a cake, and my coworker had dated my old boyfriend, and he dropped by the office, and she fed him fruit with ants on it. Then, in my dream, I wore a go pro on my head. 

So now that you know about my half birthday dream, perhaps you'll understand why today's coloring page is a birthday cake. You can decorate this birthday cake any way you like. I always consider glitter and puff paint good options. Also, if you'd like to send ant covered fruit to my old boyfriend, I'm not going to stop you. I'll leave which one of them it is up to you. 

Print this guy out on 8.5 x 11 paper and go to town!

Popular Posts