Coloring Page Twofer: Beads and Baubles


Spinsters! It's Monday, and I know how hard it was for you to get out of bed. So, before you start on your work for the day, I think you should print out a coloring page and destress from this tough morning of waking up. As with the other two so far, these will fit nicely on an 8.5 x 11 page.

Now, let's talk about what we have here today. I have to admit that in the top one, I was a little lazy, so not all items have the same stroke weight. But you get the idea. We've got a necklace, some tassel earrings, two little rings, a heart ring, a watch, three beaded bracelets, and another bracelet. I think it'll be colorable even if he lines aren't all the same weight. 

beads-coloring-page, coloring-pages-for-adults


Since it's Monday, you get a bonus coloring page. It's just different sized beads. Enjoy the coloring pages...survive the Monday.


Popular Posts