A Terrible Parking Job and some Kitten Links

Since yesterday I showed you some adorable puppies, I thought I'd be remiss in my spinsterly duties if I didn't also show you some adorable kittens. After all, kittens are pretty much the mascot of spinsterhood.

Before we discuss the adorable kitties, though, I have to just show you this image from yesterday's lunch break. Look at this parking job. I blurred the license tag to protect the guilty but...I mean, LOOK AT IT. It's shameful.

Now that that's taken care of, we can proceed to the cute portion of today's post. That is, the kittens around the Atlanta area that are just waiting for you to take them home.

1. Rocket
          Look at this little guy. He clearly loves having his picture taken.

2. Weeble
          Look at this cute round face

3. Els
          Very dressed up just for you.

4. Penny
          This cat is just beautiful.

5. Jailcat Precious
          The facial expresión on this cat says it all. You can tell she's a gangsta.

I hope this kitten cuteness started your day off right! Happy Spinstering!

Popular Posts