Happy Valentine's Day: Heart Shaped Pizza Maze

Happy Valentine's Day! As always I will be spinstering it out Hard core on this Holiday. Usually, I order a heart shaped pizza and spend the night indoors with my boyfriend, Netflix, so as to avoid all the couples and PDA. This year, however, I'm hanging out with my friend Chelsea. We have a dinner and a movie date, and it's going to be great.

In case you're spinstering, too, this evening but are doing it in classic spinsterly style, I've created this Valentine's Day Spinstering maze. To solve this maze, navigate your way through all the stinky romantic business and make your way to the best date you could possibly have: a pizza.

This maze should print nicely onto an 8.5x11 sheet of paper. Order your pizza and try to solve this maze while you wait for its delivery. Happy Valentine's Day, and Enjoy!

Popular Posts