#FAFATL 6 of 2015

You may have noticed that I skipped a couple of weeks of #FAFATL. Miranda the puppy doesn't like it when I make art in the apartment. She either tries to eat it or stands on her hind legs the whole time I'm making it. That's why today's Free Art is made of Resin. All I did was mix and pour. Somehow, though, they ended up with a frosted finish instead of a crystal clear one. I'm going to have to work on that.

The first #FAFATL here is filled with brightly colored miniature pompons and glitter. At the very back is a piece of paper stating all the #FAFATL information, like the hashtag, my Instagram handle, and (of course) the web address to The Spinsterhood Diaries.

The second one is filled with googly eyes and glitter. You know. Some things most people keep around their houses. I only wish the finish was crystal instead of frosted. Perhaps, though, this gives them a little bit of mystery or visual interest? One can only hope.

Hooray for Friday! I hope you've all got some excellently spinsterish plans.

Popular Posts