There will be an image purge...just not today

If you follow me on Instagram, then you've probably already seen today's image. I'm sad it's got a glare at the top, but this was one of my very favorite things I saw on my first trip back from new York since I moved down south. On Valentine's Day, my friends Rafael and Kelly met me for brunch, and afterward we were walking up Lafayette, and we saw this adorable Kissing Booth. I had to share.

I arrived back in Atlanta late last night and so didn't make you an illustration. However, I did take lots and lots of photos while I was in New York. Once I review and crop them, I'll post them here. They're probably nothing special, but sometimes you need something to pin on Pinterest. You know? I do. You never know when you're going to need a random inspiration image.

While I very much enjoyed my trip to New York, I am exhausted. So...check back tomorrow for something more interesting!

Popular Posts