Spinster Break: See You Soon

Well, Spinsters, it's chilly here in Atlanta, and I have unfortunately come down with quite the cold. As such, my head is so full of...a cold...that there isn't much room for spinsterly thoughts. Unfortunately, this comes at the busiest time of the season for my real life job. Sigh. So I'm gonna take a little break and hopefully be back to you by next weekend (re: March 7).

I know, I know. That's a long time. But perhaps it'll give me enough time to have some extra spinsterly thoughts to make you giggle. And who knows? I may be back before then. Then again, I'm not making any promises.

In the meantime, you should probably check out yesterday's post for all of Leslie Hall's magnificent videos. Make one of your own and post a link in the comments.

See You Soon!

Popular Posts