#11: Have a Massage

I don't suppose I have to twist your arm to get you to fulfill today's assignment. Massage are excellent, and I'm not even going to specify which kind you should get. Well, I will say you probably shouldn't have a "happy ending" massage. Those aren't legal, and I will not be held responsible for your wrongdoing.

If you live in a larger city, there should be a great many different places from which to choose when scheduling your massage. If you're like me, you might take your chances just walking in somewhere, but I have found that doesn't always work. Sometimes they are actually booked solid. However, if you happen to, for some reason, be reading this post at a shopping mall, the chances are good that those guys in the middle of the wings can fit you in.

I am only slightly ashamed to admit that I have had massages in all sorts of weird locations. I've had a chair massage (more than once) in a tarp-covered market in NoHo. I've had at least ten chair massages in the middle of various shopping malls. And who could forget that terrifying experience I had while waiting for a chair massage at Queens Relaxation Center? (Click the link, though, if you did, in fact forget.) I've also had a chair massage at more than one street fair.

All this is to say, I will not judge the type or quality of the massage you choose. Just make sure it's safe, and you're good to go! I think you'll thank yourself afterward.

Popular Posts