Friday Fun: Queen Bey Gif

This has been a pretty long week, so I thought we should all celebrate Friday with a little bit of silliness. This looks like Beyonce as a kung foo fighter....who's also celebrating. And I think she has a reason to celebrate. It is Friday, after all!

In honor of the holiday weekend, my office is having a half day, and I'm here to tell you that I'm going to celebrate with a nap, some Netflix, and some needlework. Tomorrow, my friends, I visit the Decatur Book Festival.

Now, I know some of you are going to be mad at this next part, but I'm really feeling it today. At one of my jobs in New York, every friday morning they played this song on repeat in the cafeteria. At some point it went from being a terrible song to being somehow endearing. So, yes, I like it. Enjoy!


Does it look like that kid in the front passenger seat in the beginning has drawn-on facial hair, or is it just me? 

In case you're not feeling that video, I think you will like this next one. Because I love it. Especially because there's a Rebecca Black cameo. 



Ok, hooray for Friday! Enjoy!


Popular Posts