Spinster Shopping: Luscious Lips



Perhaps you're looking at today's collage and thinking, "oh my goodness! Is it already February?" I must confess that when I saw this trend popping up everywhere, I thought the same thing. However, I guess if these things were out and about for Valentine's Day, perhaps they'd be a little too literal. For fall, though, I think they're just a big old bunch of fun!

I think that it is important to note that I may be a little biased where all these lips are concerned. When I was about thirteen years old, I needed a lip phone (a la #5) in the worst way. There was an actual telephone store for landline phones in the Sumter Jessamine Mall, and I would go visit the phone quite regularly. As you can imagine, I was absolutely giddy when my parents gave me the lips for Christmas one year, though to this day, I'm not sure what the ultimate end was for the ol' lip phone.

So, now, if you need to get yourself a kiss kiss bang bang wardrobe for the new season, here's a list of where to find all these items!

1. Critter Statement Lip Earrings, $33.98, Betsey Johnson

2. Dolce Vida D.C. by Day Flat, $39.99, ModCloth

3. TonyMoly Kiss Kiss Lip Scrub, $8, Urban Outfitters

4. Smoking Lip Sock, $8, Urban Outfitters

5. Lip Phone, $16.99, Amazon

6. New Look Lip Print Infinite Scarf, $8.71, Asos

7. Riccardi Lip Clutch, $25, Aldo

8. Lip Sweater, $400, Sonia by Sonia Rykiel at Myer.com

9. Asos Lip Cross Body Bag: $34.82, Asos

10. Betsey Johnson Metallic Kiss Closure Box, $54.95, DSW


Popular Posts