The Return of the Illustration

cringing-gif, illustrated-gif
So, as it happens, I'll be getting internet tomorrow morning, and of course I'm very excited. Also, I am extremely excited that my mom is in town to help me get my place in order. After over a week without furniture, tv, internet, a real bed, or any more clothes that I didn't pack in my suitcase, Monday is going to be brilliant.

With all my non-internet, non-tv time, I decided to do a little gif exploration. Today I wanted to show you one of my first attempts. It's that face you make when you see something really painful happen and there's nothing you can do about it. In fact, it's the face I imagine some early riser made that morning I fell down while running at 5 AM. It's also the face I made when I saw a girl fall down while dancing last night.

Stay tuned for more gifs. Best caption wins.

Popular Posts