Textures from my Iphone

One of my favorite design blogs, Design is Mine, sometimes has posts that are just ten images of inspiration. This, of course, is a fertile hunting ground for my Pinterest boards. Today, while I was taking photos of samples to send to my merchants, I noticed how high the resolution and quality of my iphone photos can be. So, today, since my brain is progressively growing more and more scattered with my move, I decided to make a post that's mostly about interesting imagery.

In the grid above, you'll see several super close up shots of interesting textures I encountered between 6pm and 7pm last night. Perhaps they'll give you a little inspiration!

Top Left: Closeup of a faceted transparent bead and matte seed bead necklace
Top Middle: Closeup of a yellow pear-shaped rhinestone
Top Right: The textured yellow line on the subway platform.
Bottom Left: A hand knitted hat with multi sequins
Bottom Middle: The metal wall covering in the M train.
Bottom Right: Blush-colored metallic elastic
(click grid to enlarge the entire image)

Note: Today is my last day of work in New York. I feel like I should have more to say about it, but all I can say is that I have mixed emotions. I have a feeing that I won't know what to think or how to feel until...sometime later. I am, however, very much looking forward to the pool at my new apartment complex, chunk sitch or no.

Popular Posts