Spinster Birthday Playlist!

Today, dear readers, is MY BIRTHDAY! I plan to spend the entire day doing only things that I want to do because, of course, that's what a spinster does. The first thing I'll do is watch The Today Show from my bed while I eat a breakfast of Pop Tarts on a paper towel, a preemptive strike so that I don't have to do any cleaning on my birthday other than throwing the paper towel away. While I dress myself for the day, I'll listen to the Spinster Birthday Playlist! Admittedly, finding good birthday-themed songs is a little touch, so I had to use some that were off my regular beaten musical path. It is, nonetheless, still enjoyable.

Click here to listen blindly to The Spinster Birthday Playlist!

Song list:

1. "If I Knew You Were Coming I'd have Baked a Cake" - Eileen Barton
2. "Birthday" (as made popular by the Beatles) - Leiff Garrett
3. "It's My Party" - Lesley Gore
4. "Birthday Song" - Don McLean
5. "Happy Birthday" - Sufjan Stevens
6. "Happy Birthday" - Loretta Lynn
7. "Happy Birthday" - Steppenwolf
8. "Happy Birthday" - The Ting Tings
9. "Birthday" - Flo Rida
10. "Say Aah" - Trey Songz
11. "In Da Club" - 50 Cent

Enjoy!

Popular Posts