See You Soon!

Well, good morning! I've been staring at my screen trying to figure out how to say this, but there's no easy way. I'll just come right out and say it: I'm going out of town this weekend for a wedding. Now, now. Stop your crying. My friend Virginia is getting married, and she deserves your well wishes and happiness. I'll be back on Tuesday, and of course I'll be on Instagram.

Also, I had a dream last night my brother wore zebra print baseball pants and no shirt to baseball practice. And he was chubby.

In my absence, if you need your spinster fix, I think you should check out #myfriendsaremarried for a good laugh or all these Buzzfeed articles about kittens if you need to just look at the cuteness. Or this article, if you're worried you're mispronouncing words.

Welp, I think that's it! I'll be back on Tuesday after a weekend of nuptials. Don't worry, though, I'll still be a spinster when I return.


Popular Posts