Sketchbook and Doodles



 Last night I dreamed I was a Kate Middleton impersonator in Japan. That has nothing to do with the rest of this post, but it was so random I thought I'd share. 

My latest obsession is making Facebook Live videos. I do make videos on Instagram sometimes, but you can't keep them afterward, so I think they're slightly less fun. 

Last night I made a little sketch/doodle video in the little pocket sketchbook I bought at Tuesday Morning. You'll hear me talking in this video in response to someone you can't hear. That's because people can comment while I'm working, and I can respond to them vocally instead of stopping to type. 

Recently I discovered that some artists sell their sketchbooks that are full of sketches. I have so many full sketchbooks, I thought I'd try my hand at this as well. When I finish this little sketchbook I've been working in, I think I'll put it on my Etsy and see how it goes. It won't be nearly as expensive as the examples I'm going to list below, but it also will be a lot more random than those are. 

Ok, here are some links to sketchbooks. 



3. This Sketchbook from Sketchbuch on Flickr

4. This really beautiful Moleskine I assume has already been purchased.

5. This one from Mohdi

These things are surprisingly hard to find. So, that's interesting.

What do you think? Would you purchase something like this? Do you think it would make a cool little gift?

Popular Posts