I Need More Sleep


So, I've been having trouble sleeping lately. My schedule is all off, and I feel like I need to make a list so I'm sure I get everything done. As evidence of my flustered yet foggy state, see above the photo of what I did this morning. I was trying to feed Miranda while also thinking about emptying the dishwasher, and I ended up pouring some dish detergent in her bowl instead of dog food. Don't worry. I washed the bowl thoroughly and wiped the floor down. Now that I think of it, that's probably the cleanest the floor's been in a while.

One of the projects I've been working on is producing the audiobook version of Maikro, a book of Haikus and Microfiction. I'm hoping to finish editing today, and I will certainly let you know when this book is available on Audible.

For now, I need to take a shower and get to work!

Popular Posts