Spinster Screening: Saint Vincent

bill-murray-saint-vincent, saint-vincent


So, today's movie came out a couple years ago, and I meant to see it, but I never did. So, when I saw it was on Netflix a few days ago, I watched it.

I like Bill Murray, but after his weird Christmas special, I wasn't so sure this was going to be good. However, with the help of Melissa McCarthy and a super sweet child, this movie is a winner.

Before you go and put this in your queue for family movie night, I must tell you that there are quite a few off color moments. Murray carries on a relationship with a "lady of the night." All in all, though,  it's the classic story of a grumpy guy who actually has a heart of gold. I definitely recommend this one if you're looking for a feel-good Friday night.

All right! That's it for me! Happy Friday!

Popular Posts