Monday Thoughts: Quilting and a Song


As you can see, I've been working on a tee shirt quilt. I had a lot of tee shirts I'd - ehem - grown out of. I'm enjoying feeling productive while I watch Netflix.

On a totally unrelated note, the other day I was in the new Tuesday Morning that's opened near my apartment. It's really big and organized and wonderful. The only problem is that the one time I went in there, they were playing really sad/bittersweet music. Like...can we please get something a little more upbeat?

The one they played that day that's really been stuck in my head is one I don't think I'd heard by Elton John, and now it's been stuck in my head for over a week. I'd like to punch it in the face because...ugh.

All right. Here it is. Don't enjoy.



Happy Monday! (if you can)

Popular Posts