Holiday Shopping: $10 FLASH SALE!!!



Happy Friday, Everyone! I've got an exciting Friday Treat for you! Today, I'm having a FLASH SALE!

Ok, so here's the deal:

I'm running a special on this style of portrait ONLY:




So, TODAY ONLY, you can get a digital file to print on your end (on photo paper or card stock or stationary or tee shirts - whatever you want) for JUST $10! Woohoo!

If you haven't started your holiday shopping yet, this might be a great place to start. And if you do want the deal, here are the guidelines:  

Rules:

1. All information must be sent via email only. No texts. No Facebook messages. Visit the contact page of www.sarahjjonesart.com for the email address. Somehow I feel like it's weird to post the email straight on this blog.

2. In the subject line of the email write "Digital Portrait Flash Sale"

3. All information must be received before 7 AM tomorrow morning. (That's Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 7 AM)

4. Payment accepted via PayPal or VenMo only. 

5. Ok, now here's what to include in the email:

  • A good photo of the person or pet you'd like depicted in the photo. It should be unobstructed and hopefully the largest file you have. The clearer the photo, the better the portrait will turn out.
  • Colors:
    • Background Color:
      • I suggest White or Cream. If you're putting this on a tee shirt, I suggest while.
    • Outline Color:
      • Black, Brown, or Navy:
        • Both of the above portraits are done in Navy. I feel like that's the best color, but I'm open to your thoughts.
    • Two Overlay Colors:
      • The colors that will be behind the face. This is the yellow and blue in the image of the man. 
      • Good options are colors that look good when mixed. Here are some ideas:
        • Red + blue = purple
        • Yellow + blue = green
        • Red (or pink) + Yellow = Orange
      • You can also look up "color palettes" on pinterest and send me a screen shot of a color idea you like. 
  • Size:
    • I can literally send you any size you want. It's better to go with a large size if you're not sure what you want, but here are some standard sizes that will be easy to frame:
      • 4x6
      • 5x7
      • 8x10
      • 11x14
      • Anything Square - Squares are easy to scale, so if you know you want something to be square, it's good to go with something big, and you can size it down later if you want. 
Ok! that's it! I hope this wasn't confusing. I tried to simplify it as much as possible.

Now, if you're looking to get one of these done, but you're not sure what you'd like to do with it, here are some ideas. I got them all from Zazzle:

1. A Tee Shirt:


2. A  Water Bottle


3. A Framed Print:


4. Wrapping Paper:




OK! Now Choose a photo and send me some orders!

Popular Posts