Three More Prints


So, after I made the print that I showed yesterday, I had a few ideas for some hand drawn prints. So, I did some doodles while I was watching So You Think You Can Dance last night, scanned them in, and made them into print repeats.

The first on you see here, I drew half of the repeat, and then I just mirrored it, increased the contrast, and live traced it in Illustrator so that I could color it more easily and throw it into a repeat.



Next, we've got a simple sort of houndstooth check. The only sort of interesting thing is just that I scribbled one section of the repeat and scanned it in. On to the next one.



I like this one. I drew one eighth of the design, and then I just mirrored and rotated it until it was a complete design. It's kind of fun to do it that way because even though you have sort of an idea of how it will turn out, the end product is sort of a surprise.

All right. That's it for me. Happy Tuesday!

Popular Posts