A Monday Mood Board



Well, good morning! It's been a while since I made a sample fashion project, so I thought I'd exercise that muscle and make a new mood board. I worked on this yesterday, and I think it turned out pretty nicely.

I tried to use colors that were clean and bright while grounding them with good neutrals and crisp black and white.

Below, you'll find references for all the images I used. I altered some of them, so if you follow the links, you may not find what you think you will.

1. Woman in sunglasses

2. Dangle Earring by Jane Taylor

3. Abstract Painting

4. Paper Flowers

5. Painted Wood Panel

6. Gemstone Necklace

7. Cat Lady

8. Tights

9. Abstract Painting

10. Diamond Print

11. Twiggy

12. Embroidery on Burlap

13. Bow Elbow

14. Yellow-Haired Lady

15. Lady's Earrings (photoshopped from here.)

Happy Monday!

Popular Posts