She's Worth It


I'm not going to lie to you. I can't get it together to make an illustration for today's blog. I'm working on several projects, and my toe hurts. So...I'm sorry. Deeply worry. The good news is, though, you can gaze upon the pulchritude of my precious Miranda.

Now, what's with the title of this post, and what's with my toe? Well, I'll tell you. Last night, I was carrying a glass of water while I walked the baby miranda. I wasn't even holding my phone. Just a plastic cup of water. Long story short, I tripped on the curb, and now a chunk of my toe is missing. I fell all the way down. Like my hand and knee are scraped, too.  Who knew curbs could be so aggressive? Miranda, though, is worth it. That baby needed a walk. Just look at that face.

Ok, now I have to get back to my projects. Happy Wednesday!

Popular Posts