Spinster Fun: Face Doodles


Last night, through the use of someone else's Hulu password, I started watching The Path. It's the new Aaron Paul show about a cult and it's congregation. The cult has a lot of similarities to Scientology, though in the world of the show, Scientology also exists. Still, the cult itself seems loosely based on Scientology and a bunch of other 60s cults.

Anyway, last night while I was watching that, I indulged in a little face doodling. The two faces at the top are my favorites, but you can see below the whole page for fun. The sketchbook is bigger than my scanner, so I had to just take photo of the page. That's why it's got a gradient. Click on the image to view larger. To view even larger, open in a new tab.



Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go get on the dreaded treadmill. womp womp. Happy Saturday!

Popular Posts