Just For Fun: Quick Painting Video



This past weekend, as part of their Pentecost celebration, my church asked if I would perform a live painting during one of the songs the choir had planned. I was a little nervous because the song was only minutes long, and the paintings I usually do take many days from start to finish.

The first round was a little tough, and I was not pleased with the painting I created. However, I thinned out my paint a little and painted the ground of the canvas before the next rehearsal, and that one turned out much better! The one I made in the actual service could have been a little better composed, but for something that took five minutes, I think it turned out ok. Plus, it was fun!

So, I thought that, for fun, I'd make another, smaller one for this blog and for Youtube. I taped most of it wonderfully, but I didn't realize that, on the last round of filming, my phone decided to stop halfway through, so there's a chunk missing. Still, I thought I'd use the video anyway for fun.

Here it is...Check it out!



Love it? Need it? Have to have it? Well, you're in luck. I posted it on my Etsy store. I'm linking below in case you do. Just click the image, and it will take you where you need to go!


Happy Thursday!



Popular Posts